- Keimyung University Dongsan Medical Center started from Widespread Relief House called Jejungwon in 1899.
- In 1980, the hospital established a medical school by integrating with Daegu's leading Christian private institution, Keimyung University.
- Renamed as 'Keimyung University Dongsan Medical Center' in 1982
- Opened the state-of-the-art Dongsan Hospital with 20 floors above ground, 5 floors below, 1,041 beds in 2019
- Keimyung University Dongsan Hospital is designed to be a world-class patient-oriented hospital model.
Daegu City Bus Tour
English Japanese Chinese Russian Vietnamese